12.11.2011

My Ugly Nigger

Because it is not simply to explore her firm large ass and well-hanging breasts, the nipples dark and large, but it is her moans, her whispers, and then she moans more loudly and begins to say these words to you, one after the other, as if a kind of code: mi amor, mi corazon, mi cariño, mi cielo, mi vida, and then when you smile at her she calls you "my ugly nigger" (mi negro feo), a term of great endearment. Then more moaning, and exploring her dark swarthy body, sweaty now and pulsing, looking up at you with those almond shaped eyes of hers, set just so far apart on her face as to make you crazy to look into them, and she inspires you deeper and deeper inside her, she grabbing your ass and pulling you in not letting you out, not even to pull back to thrust, your bodies crushing together. Then you struggle away and turn her around to have that big, smooth, tanned ass from behind where you can control it and shove into it and her groaning increases and more and more and si papi si Papi Si and then you both lay back, you having spent it all, it all gone now, something empty and peaceful, a long grassy Wisconsin field in the spring, the tall pines moving just slightly in the high wind and the dew drops on the grasses. Mi amor, you hear. Mi corazon. Mi cielo. Cariño mio. And you are coming back now from far away, and she is there again, stroking the head of your cock in a hotel room in Bogota.

2 comments:

  1. Better than Ernie. Shit, I've long gone far past my pussying out on leaving corporate America. Nothing is worse than owning property with a mortgage. But I read this great work and I think of my dead corpse and all of the people looking at me and having nothing to say about me other than my being, presumably, an idiot. Whatever I write about, I gotta take a shot, leave this matrix behind. It's one thing to read Hemingway and not understand who he was but to know he wrote good. It's another thing to read your work and have an insight into what you are doing and the risks you are taking and the courage involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're now among just a handful of writers over the last few hundred years.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Moraline Free