6.24.2009

Man Seeking Woman

If you are not physically beautiful, do not contact me.
If you are unhappy in any way about your life, do not contact me.
If you are looking to marry or have children, do not contact me.
If you are insulted easily, do not contact me.

Likes:
Copenhagen, tiny apartments, wool, Reach Lift forklifts, Texas gun laws, Mormons, lugged steel bike frames, Lightning Lee Murray, canvas, Dual turntables, girls who speak English as a second language, vocational training, cargo container architecture, le maillot à pois, pre ‘64 Winchester Model 70s, and the longing that comes from not having.

Dislikes:
Carbon fiber frames, red heads, bildungphilisters, irony, Islam, financial engineering, digital sound equipment, Fernand Leger, talking about books, Amstel Light, poets, jazz after 1968, and graduate degrees in anything other than science and engineering.

Also note that I am partial to darker complexioned women.

1 comment:

  1. Amstel lite is better than Beck's and redheads can be a delight when Strawberry blond but I also prefer darker shades of skin and hair. Eduard

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Moraline Free