3.17.2011

Despues

I rolled out of bed and pulled on my jeans and sat on the edge of the bed and laced up my shoes. I didn’t look back yet. I didn’t want to. Not yet. I pulled my shirt over my head and sat a moment. I turned around and she was awake looking at me. She started to smile and I tossed the decorative pillow into her face.

“Tu vas?”

“Si.”

I reached over and took a handful of her tit and squeezed it. I reached under the sheet and grabbed her ass and she giggled. She was so young.

I winked at her for the last time and started for the door. I felt her watching me the whole way. Downstairs the doorman let me out onto the bright street. It was afternoon. My head hurt and everything felt in slow motion. I felt empty and unsure of myself. I did not know what I wanted. The fountain was on in the plaza. Water was flowing in the irrigation ditches along the streets. Maybe I liked Mendoza after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Moraline Free